BHS Reacts: TS11 Announcement

On Sunday February 4, the 66th annual Grammy Awards were held in Los Angles. While accepting her 13th Grammy for album of the year, Taylor Swift announced her eleventh studio album, The Tortured Poets Department, or as her fans call it, TS11.

Although many fans were hoping for the announcement of Reputation (Taylor’s Version), most were thrilled with the announcement of Swift’s brand new music.

Junior Julia Baumbach shares, “I am super excited to hear the new album this spring, but I was also really looking forward to Reputation Taylor’s Version.”

Olivia Greenfield says, she is, “not a fan of the title, it’s too long and doesn’t fit in well with the rest of her music. I’m still going to listen to the album though.”

Many fans are curious as to what genre this new album will be. Swifties who love folklore and evermore are hoping for a stripped down album similar to them. While other are hoping for a pop synth album like Midnights

All of us here at The Eagle’s Cry, we be enthusiastically anticipating the release of The Tortured Poets Department on April 19th, 2024. Check back here for a review in April!