The Eagle’s Cry Discusses: Madison Beer’s New Album

Madison Beer, a rising-yet-popular artist, recently came out with her sophomore album. Silence Between Songs is the perfect combination of emotional and upbeat songs. The album contains a mix of old singles she released and new songs.

This particular The Eagle’s Cry author initially listened to this music while driving. I didn’t think there was a single song you ought to skip because they were all so different from one another. The tracks that have been released already include “Reckless,” “Dangerous,” and “Showed Me.”

The Eagle’s Cry interviewed BHS students to get their opinions on the new album.

Eva Neamonitis, a junior at BHS, enjoys the album. Eva believes that “‘Dangerous’ and ‘Silence Between Songs’ are the best songs on the album because they are really fun to sing along to.”

Since “Dangerous” was a single released before the album, many agree that it is a good song to sing along to since most people know the words.

Julia Baumbach, a junior at BHS, believes that “‘Silence Between Songs’ is better than her first album.’” Julia explains how she thinks that the new album has “a variety of genres” within it. Silence between songs is a great album to listen to if you are sad or if you want your mood to be brought up.

“17” is a “really fun song”, according to BHS junior Nora Kerrigan. Nora doesn’t listen to Madison Beer often, but she thinks the song is really “catchy.” She explained how it is a “good song to sing along to.”

Ultimately, the majority of BHS students have superior taste in music. Overall, Bethpage seems to think that Madison Beer has released a good, new album!