The Eagle’s Try: Spring Starbucks Review

The Eagles Try: Spring Starbucks Review

At the beginning of March, Starbucks released a new line of spring beverage items. All these beverages consist of one ingredient that customers have been requesting for many years: lavender! Just in time for the spring, Starbucks introduces a new iced lavender oat milk matcha latte, iced lavender oat milk latte, and a creme lavender frappuccino. 

The iced lavender oat milk matcha is a standard oat milk matcha with the new lavender cold foam. With the combination of green and lavender, the drink itself appearance wise looks very appealing. Additionally, you can get this new lavender foam on any drink of your choice; Starbucks recently also promoted this lavender foam in an iced chai latte. 

Junior Nora Kerrigan sampled a lemonade with lavender. She enjoyed her first sample of the drink and then she described one of her experiences as “drinking an essential oil.” The lavender drinks can be hit or miss depending on the day because too much lavender powder can cause an overwhelming artificial flavor. 

Freshman Carolina Cagna tried a venti strawberry acai lemonade with two scoops of lavender. She commented that she “wouldn’t have it everyday but it’s a good drink to try once in a while” when she’s in the mood.  

Overall, the new lavender line is a great addition to Starbucks mission to promote and have customers try new and innovative flavors!