Guts Tour Recap

Guts Tour Recap

Starting on February 23, 2024, Olivia Rodrigo began her second tour, called the Guts World Tour following the release of her second album that was released this past September. This is her first world tour, as her last tour “Sour” was throughout the country.

Olivia Rodrigo’s performance was incredibly thrilling, demonstrating her incredible talent in the music world. The excitement in the room was evident as soon as she took the stage, with fans cheering and singing along to every song. 

Her opening act was The Breeders, an up-and-coming rock band. Which, we thought, was just ok. However, in her first tour, pop singer Gracie Abrams opened, and she was incredible.

Olivia started out the show with her chart-topping hit, “bad idea, right?” that had fans up and out of their seats dancing! 

Gianna Gravelli attended the concert and said, “I loved how excited she got the crowd!” 

On the other hand, Olivia sang some tear-jerking songs such as “the grudge”, “favorite crime” and “lacy” just to name a few. It is amazing to see how Olivia’s genre of music can range from a hard rock to a soft ballad. 

While Olivia sang, “teenage dream”, behind her was a montage of home videos of the pop phenomenon growing up.

Olivia went from dancing around the stage to upbeat rockstar hit, “ballad of a homeschool girl” to her piano to play “drivers license”.“It’s crazy to think how different each of her songs are.”, Madison Lewin said.

Here is Olivia’s setlist of a wide-range of different genres that have you dancing and crying all in one.

• bad idea, right?
  • ballad of a homeschool girl
  • vampire
  • traitor
  • drivers license
  • teenage dream
  • pretty isn’t pretty
  • love is embarrassing
  • making the bed
  • logical
  • enough for you
  • lacy
  • jealousy, jealousy
  • can’t catch me now
  • happier
  • favorite crime
  • deja vu
  • the grudge
  • brutal
  • obsessed
  • all-american bitch
  • good 4 u
  • get him back!

In addition to her awesome setlist, throughout the tour, Olivia has brought out numerous guests such as Noah Kahan singing “Stick Season” (our personal favorite), Sheryl Crowl singing “If It Makes You Happy”, and Jewel, (at the show we attended!) singing “You Were Meant For Me”. In the crowd, many celebrities such as Alix Earle, Jake Shane, and Conan Gray have been spotted singing their hearts out to Olivia Rodrigo.

In “enough for you” and “logical” Olivia surprises her fans by singing on a fluorescent purple moon statue floating in the air!

The Guts Tour has five outfit changes, as the Renaissance Tour (Beyoncé) has nine or the Eras Tour (Taylor Swift) with Swift changing outfits sixteen times. However, Olivia is only 21, and still adjusting to the music world. 

Overall, the concert was fantastic and if there is one thing that we know – things are only going up for Olivia Rodrigo.