The Eagle’s Cry Takes On Junior Prom!

This past weekend, BHS juniors danced the night away at Junior Prom, which took place at Verdi’s of Westbury. All students decked out in stunning gowns and suits enjoyed the night. Several teachers, such as Mr. Barden, Mr. Regan, Ms. Flanagan, and Mr. Rodriguez, chaperoned and joined in on the fun as well.

Junior Zach Fradella said, “I had a great time with all my friends and some of my favorite teachers, like Rod and Regan!”

We even got to see Mr. Rodriguez on the dance floor with members of his Spanish class! Needless to say, it was so nice to see a fun and different side of our teachers.

Eva Neamonitis said, “Everyone looked so beautiful; it was so fun seeing everyone dresses!”.

Surely everyone looked amazing on this important night, expressing themselves in ways we do not normally get to see in school. 

Joey Infranca claimed, “The food and DJ were not very good”.

Although this fun night was filled with beautiful gowns and dancing, many students felt that the food was subpar and the DJ, for lack of a better word, “sucked”. However, these misfortunes did not ruin the junior’s night, as they danced for hours with friends and teachers.

All around, it seems that everyone had an amazing time celebrating BHS with our amazing student body!