NEWS BRIEFS!!!

NEWS+BRIEFS%21%21%21

Clubs

1. Please join the Global Cultural Club for our Diwali event today, November 17th, at 2:45 in Cafe A. There will be food, music, rangoli and henna tattoos. Dress your Diwali Best!! All are welcome.
  2. There will be a Freshmen Class meeting today, Friday, November 17th, in Rm 202 after school. We will be discussing fundraising opportunities!
  3. SADD CLUB meeting information is posted on the Classroom Page- please check that.

Announcements

1. Seniors, there is an on site visit today, November 17th, IONA College will be here. If you have any questions, please come to the Counseling Center for assistance.
  2. All students in band, orchestra, chorus and vocal versatility are invited to perform and attend the music department’s end of year trip to Washington DC.  Please give your deposits to Ms. Kovacs, Dr. Kay or Ms. Warnokowski by Tuesday November 21st.
  3. Marine Fitness Interest Meeting in Little Theater on Monday, November 20.
  4. Please continue to support the SADD and Junior Class Fundraiser by buying GOBBLE GRAMS during lunch periods and after school through next Tuesday, November 21st! 
  5. Cabaret Night is coming! On January 18, Bethpage High School’s finest singers will perform their favorite Broadway songs from the last 40 years! If you sing and would like to show off your talent, please sign up for Cabaret Night outside Room 129. Auditions are December 13 and 14 after school in Room 129. All singers are welcome!