NEWS BRIEFS 9/20/23

NEWS BRIEFS!!!

Clubs

1. Also, There will also be a Red Cross meeting in room 211 Friday, September 22nd. New members are welcome. 
  2. Regal Eagles robotics will be having an interest meeting TOMORROW, Friday September 22nd in room 108 at 2:45 PM!!! All new and returning members are welcome.
  3. There will also be a yearbook interest meeting after school TOMORROW, Friday September 22nd in room 250. All are welcome! 
  4. There will be a Junior Class meeting TODAY September 21st at 2:30 in room 114.
  5. The Investing & Stock Market Society will be having an introductory meeting Next Wednesday, September 27th in room 114! All grades are welcome to attend! Please see Ms. Kugler with any questions! 

Sports

1. Attention weightlifters: the weight room will be open 2:45 to 4pm on Friday this week. 
  2. Girls soccer battles the Cougars of Bellmore on the turf at 5
  3. Girls volleyball plans to spike down the seahawks of cary at 6:45 in the gym
  4. Boys soccer travels to calhoun to beat the colts at 5
  5. Girls tennis looks to punish the pirates of mepham at 5

Announcements

• The Activity Fair will be held TODAY after school & at Back to School Night in the Main Lobby. 
  • Come join us for the Pep Rally TOMORROW Friday September 29th at 6PM on the turf field!
  • Congratulations to the new officers of the Science National Honor Society.
    • President: Kathleen Krummenacker 
    • Vice President of Service: Nick McGlynn
    • Vice President of Fundraising: Jadyn Hsu
    • Secretary: Michael LoBosco
    • Treasurer: Irene Horianopoulos

Birthdays 

1. Happy Birthday Samantha Spaleta