NEWS BRIEFS: 10/24/23

Clubs

1. The math team will meet in room 108 after school today, October 24th, for the first math contest of the season.
    2. The last gelato sale is Friday, after school, $4 a cup, and the Italian club will meet in room 228 Friday, after school as well. 

Sports

1. Congratulations to the girls divers last night for a great showing at Division Champs! Daniela Cross earned All Division honors!

Announcements

1. Attention all juniors! Please pick up a class ring packet during your lunch period in Cafeteria B to bring home to your family. The class ring representative will be coming to our school on Tuesday October 31st and Wednesday November 1st for you to order your rings. If you do not have a lunch period, please stop by the main office for your packet. If you have any questions please see Ms. Kugler in room114 or stop by the Main Office.
    2. Do you love Halloween candy? Halloween Boo-grams will be sold during all lunch periods this week! Please stop by the table outside the lunchroom to purchase a boo-gram hosted by the Junior Class and SADD club!
    3. Attention Seniors: There will be a senior class meeting next Monday, October 30th after school in Room 103. We will be brainstorming possible fundraisers. Please see Mrs. Russo or Ms. Flanagan with any questions!
    4. Student Council is sponsoring a Halloween Scavenger Hunt which will be held after school on Monday, October 30th. First prize is $100 cash. Information about the scavenger hunt and about registering to play  was sent out to everyone’s google accounts so get your team together and sign up online today!

Birthdays 

1. Happy Birthday to Ameshi Singh this Sunday!