Healthy Me! – Two Editors Relive Their Childhood

2nd Grade Zach and Nora

In second grade, we were seedlings of what we will later become. We recently found this testimonial to our own healthy ways in our second-grade folders. We share it with you here in unedited form.

Zach wrote this:

“I eat good food.  I eat apples and meat.  I will eat veggies.  I eat lediss and carits.  I will eat oringis and bananas.  I will not eat fat food.  I try not to eat so much kande.  I take a vidimin everyday.  I go outside to play.  I take a shuwer evry other day so I stay clean. I will wash my hands with soap and water.   I do eat iskrem sometimes.   I will exrsis twice a week.  I will do pushups.  I will try and do twenty pushups.  I will jump rope and go for walks.  I will play sports like football.   I will go to the dentist twice a year.  I will brush my teeth 2 times a day.  In the morning and at night is when I will brush my teeth.  I will also floss.  I will try to stay healthy!”

Nora wrote this:

“I will eat good food like salid and apples.  I will wash my hands when I get home.  I will go to the Dentist two times a year.  I will not eat to much shuger and snacks.  I will brush my teeth in the morning and the night.  I will eat fruit and vecherbuls like apples and oringes and strawberry and cairits.  I will take a bath to wash the germs away.  I will exersie like jump rope and do jumping jacks and pushups.  I will go to the dockter one time a year for a checkup.  I love being healthy !!! ”

Leave a comment with thoughts. We’ve come a long way…and thankfully, we’ve stayed healthy.