Life of Gianna Gravelli

At Bethpage High School there are many students that work very hard and participate in many extracurricular activities, specifically Gianna Gravelli. Gianna is a nice, funny and hardworking student at BHS who never fails to lighten up your day. Today The Eagle’s Cry is going to interview Gianna and find out more about her lifestyle and how she manages school and sports.

TEC: What is your favorite thing about BHS?

Gianna: I love my friends and my teachers. BHS is a great community and a great school!

TEC: What is your favorite class you have taken or are currently taking?

Gianna: BHS offers so many great electives but my favorites are definitely Creative Writing and Criminal Justice and Law. They are great classes that give me an idea of what I’d like to do in the future.

TEC: Do you participate in any sports at BHS?

Gianna: For the past 3 years at BHS I have been on both winter and spring track. I love the sport and the team; it’s a great community to be a part of!

TEC: Who is your favorite teacher?

Gianna: Mrs. Whalen has been my favorite teacher at BHS. She was my English teacher in 9th and 11th grade and Creative Writing teacher in 10th. 

TEC: How do you manage sports and school?

Gianna: I make sure I make time for my school work and write down in my agenda book so I don’t forget my work.

TEC: If you could give any advice to a Freshman what would it be?

Gianna: Don’t sweat the small stuff and be who you are. Don’t worry about what others think about you. 

TEC: What was your favorite experience at BHS so far?

Gianna: I have loved just getting to know other people and my teachers. Building connections is a huge part of high school in my opinion. 

TEC: Anything else you’d like to share about your experience at BHS before we go?

Gianna: Enjoy your time here because it will be over before you know it.

As a top student in her grade, Gianna definitely puts her effort into her schoolwork and her sport. We hope everybody takes her advice and learns something from Gianna’s experiences at BHS!