BHS Reacts: Popular Holiday Gifts

Christmas 2023 just passed and there seemed to be a trend among quite a few gifts. From clothes to household items, these were the most popular ones.

Lululemon Clothing:

Lululemon clothing is a staple for many girls’ closet. From black Align leggings and tank tops to their belt bags they are extremely popular. Many girls received a range of lululemon items for Christmas. Let’s see what Junior Julia Baumbach got from lululemon for Christmas. “Align leggings, the scuba, the keychain and the belt bag. I love the color of them and the comfort.” Clearly she was happy with her gift. 

Uggs:

Uggs are key for the fall and winter months. Over the years they have come out with a wide variety of shoes. Their most popular items tend to be the Classic Uggs, Ugg Slides, Ugg Minis, and Tasmin Uggs. The classic Uggs have gone out of style but they will always be a staple. The other three however have skyrocketed over the last couple years. The most popular were the Tasmin Uggs, every girl wanted them and with good reason.

Evry Jewels:

This popular jewelry brand has skyrocketed in 2023! Their necklaces, rings, bracelets, and earrings were gifts for many girls. Their double cross necklace and bow earrings were some of their most popular items sold. Junior at BHS Eva Neamonitis had said “For the price they are, they are pretty good quality and I like them.”

Stanley Cups: 

Stanley Cups are famous for being spill proof and keeping water cold for days at a time. They’ve come out with a variety of colors and styles over the course of 2023 as these water bottles have become a part of many people’s everyday lives. Some people even believe that these cups make them drink more water than they normally would. Stanley made millions this year off of this new trend. Almost every girl and even a lot of guys received a Stanley cup for Christmas this year.

Hair Tools:

Receiving popular hair tools for Christmas is a timeless gift. The Dyson Airwrap is a $600 hair tool that does it all, blow dries, straightens, curls your hair and more. The Shark is what’s considered a “dupe” as it does the majority of the same functions but it is half the price. Your average blow dryers, straighteners and curling irons were just as popular as they always were. I personally received a Dry Bar Hair straightener and a Beachwaver curling iron. 

These were just some of the most popular gifts that were received on Christmas, there are plenty more. The Eagle’s Cry hope you had a fun-filled Christmas and that you got what you hoped for!