Student Spotlight: Bridget Pfeifer

Funny, strong, talented, kind, loyal and supportive. Those are just some of the words you could use to describe Bethpage High School  junior, Bridget Pfeifer.

Bridget is is a member of drama club, and vocal versatility. In addition to this she also takes dance classes at Broadway Stage Door and is in Honors Classes here at BHS. Bridget is truly hardworking and dedicated to everything she does.

She is someone who deserves to be recognized for all that she does. In our grade you will hear the same couple names being recognized frequently.一yet, there are so many people that deserve the honor of being recognized, such as Bridget.

Bridget is currently apart of  “The Masquers Guild” here at BHS. She performs in our schools musicals and plays each year and hopes to follow her passion post High School by continuing acting. “My dream is to be an actress on Broadway,” Bridget declared.

Someone who plays a huge roll in Bridget’s life is her Mom who is always there supporting her in all that she does. “I look up to my Mother because of her strength and how she handles herself despite facing hardship, she keeps a smile on her face”.  Bridget is someone who appreciates all that her family does for her. You will never hear her say a bad thing about herthm.

Aside from acting and singing Bridget also enjoys watching movies in her free time. Some of her favorites include, Perks Of Being A Wallflower, The Great Gatsby and Clueless.

Since Bridget is involved in so many activities she has expressed that she has gained a lot of knowledge from being in High School.

Bridget says, “1. You can’t trust everybody and even the people who you think will always be by your side aren’t and some of the time will turn their back on you, so be careful who you trust. 2. I’ve stopped caring what other people think of me. Once you let others opinions go you realize how much better you feel, you also realize how little most people actually care about what you’re doing because everyone else is so focused on themselves. 3. Live with no regrets, do anything and everything you want while you’re young. Make mistakes, do things that you can tell stories about in the future because now is the time to do it. You don’t want to think about the “what if’s” or regret not doing something. Just go for it.”

Bridget one of those people always want around; these are just some reasons as to why she deserves even more recognition than she is given!