Bloom’s Best of the Internet: Star Wars

Blooms Best of the Internet: Star Wars

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away (well, room 112)….

Episode VIII

WRITER’S BLOCK

The Eagle’s Cry news editor LAUREN BLOOM has been having trouble creating a story for the school newspaper on the small planet of Bethpage. With the absence of head Jedi master MR. MALOSSI,, the newspaper is suffering without his assistance.

Jedi Master Malossi’s young padawan, JILLIAN LEAVEY, has taken over in his stead, because he believes that she has the force to unite the journalism and broadcast journalism classes together. With the help of her friends and Jedi Master Malossi, Lauren can successfully create her story for this installment of Bloom’s Guide to the Best of the Internet: Star Wars edition.

Most of you have probably seen Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens, but for those of you who haven’t, I recommend you see it as soon as possible and to try and avoid spoilers. To be completely honest, I had never seen a Star Wars movie until about two weeks ago, which was the new movie, and I loved it.

As of now, I started to watch the other episodes of the series, starting with Episode I: The Phantom Menace. I watched Episode II: The Clone Wars, and I still have to watch Episode III: The Revenge of the Sith, but my schedule is just too busy during the week with homework and sports to sit down and watch a movie for two hours.

I don’t just like Star Wars for the movies, I like it because it’s a way to escape reality for a little while.

I advise that you should see the Star Wars movies, all of them. They’re out of this world!