Top 10 Charlie Puth Songs

Top 10 Charlie Puth Songs

Charles Otto Puth Jr., beloved singer and friend to all, has created some of the most amazing songs ever, and today The Eagle’s Cry is going to rank the top 10 Charlie Puth songs.

1. See You Again- This tearjerker gets everyone singing when they first hear the melody of the piano start. With a Wiz Khalifa feature, this song makes the top of the list as one of our absolute favorites.
  2. Marvin Gaye– This song has a beat like no other, however, who even is Marvin Gaye? (PS Mr. Malossi almost passed out when I wrote this). We might not know the answer to that question, but we sure do know that Meghan Trainor and Charlie Puth’s harmonized vocals sound beautiful when they sing his name in this song.
  3. Attention– Everyone knows this song, and everyone loves it! Between the catchy beat and memorable lyrics, this song is one of the best! BHS junior Julia Baumbach said, “This song is so catchy, it’s literally always stuck in my head!”.
  4. One Call Away- this throwback had everyone raving on Musical.ly circa 2015. One Call Away is one of Puth’s most uplifting songs and gets the whole crowd singing.
  5. We Don’t Talk Anymore– Once again, Puth hits us with this insane beat, catching the audience’s attention for this next song. Selena Gomez adds to this song with her female vocals that mix beautifully with Puth’s.
  6. How Long– This song gives us a mysterious vibe and a different tone than some of Puth’s other songs. Nora Kerrigan said, “This is definitely my favorite Charlie Puth song! It’s insanely catchy.”.
  7. Left and Right– This newer Charlie Puth song takes over the radio with its rhythmic beat and lyrics. You can definitely catch us singing this one over the summer since it gives off such fresh vibes.
  8. The Way I Am-  You can catch us belting this song anytime it comes on! Puth does it again with this banger, making us feel confident through his uplifting lyrics and positive message. Zach Fradella expressed his love for this song when he said, “I sing this song every day in the mirror, it is a great confidence booster”.
  9. Done For Me– Puth and Kehlani mix graciously for this next song, once again making an upbeat, toe-tapping, song. After listening to this one, we really are left with one question: What have you done for me?
  10. Light Switch– If you feel like dancing, this song is the one for you. It will get stuck in your head for hours, but it leaves you with that jumpy, energetic feeling that you can tell Puth has in this song.

Charlie Puth is one of the best artists of our time, and we are lucky enough to have so many great songs that leave us feeling great! If anyone has any other Puth favorites, feel free to leave a comment below!